Rapid response, high current Delta Lightning Arrestors help prevent damage to computers and other electronic equipment. The Delta LA Series handles the big surges, like lightning up to 50,000 amps, passing them harmlessly to the ground.
While it is not possible to achieve 100% protection, Delta units will greatly reduce problems due to lightning, power surges and voltage spikes. The LA603 high voltage model for 240/480/600VAC, three phase systems (3 or 4 wire service) can be used for applications where three hot wires of a three phase system are to be protected.
- non-conductive base to prevent a blown arrestor from creating a shock hazard
- does not cover adjacent equipment with carbon dust on failing, preventing damage to other equipment
- based on a silicon material to provide quicker operation at lower conduction resistance
- will pass a large number of high-energy surges and half-cycle spikes prior to failing
- extra long leads to ease installation
- locknut and bushing furnished
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.