Dasol Solar Panel - 90W (DS-A18-90)
Dasol's 90W solar panel features 36 high-performance polycrystalline cells mounted in a heavy-duty anodized clear aluminum frame. This module is manufactured under ISO9001-certified conditions, and is made to withstand harsh weather in off-grid applications.
Dasol DS-A18-90 Solar Panel Features
- 90W polycrystalline solar panel
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- Clear anodized aluminum frame
- Polycrystalline solar cells Glass /EVA / TPT (tedlar/pet/tedlar) or TPE laminate
- Manufactured under ISO9001 certified conditions
- IEC certified by TUV
Dasol DS-A18-90 Solar Panel Specs
- 36.6" x 26.2" x 1.4"
- 16.3 lbs
- MC4 connectors
- 36 polycrystalline cells
- Maximum power: 90 Watts
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Voltage at max power: 18 volts
- Current at max power: 5 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 22.3 volts
- Short circuit current: 5.45 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 600 volts
- Manufacturer: Dasol
- Model number: DS-A18-90
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.