Dankoff Solar SlowPump - 24VDC (1308)
The Dankoff Solar SlowPump is designed to pump water from ponds, rivers, streams, tanks, wells, springs, and cisterns as high as 400' and through miles of pipe. These ⅕ horsepower pumps last 15 - 20 years with wearing parts that last 5 - 10 years.
This pump is not freeze protected. It will not tolerate dirt and incoming water must be filtered clear.
Dankoff 1308 Solar SlowPump Features
- Runs on 24 volts DC
- NSF-approved for drinking water
- Handles seawater and dissolved minerals
- Permanent magnet DC motor
- Easy-to-replace brushes and pump heads last 5 - 10 years
- 1-year warranty
Dankoff Solar SlowPump Specs
- 17⅜" L x 5¾" diameter
- 12 lbs
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Max flow rate: 1¼ gpm
- Max head/pressure: 400' / 173 psi
- Max priming: 20' (subtract 1' for every 1,000' of altitude)
- Motor: ⅕ horsepower 24VDC permanent magnet
- Fittings: ½" female
- Materials: forged brass, carbon graphite, stainless steel
- Manufacturer: Dankoff
- Model number: 1308
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.