Dankoff Flowlight Booster Pump - 120VAC (2920)
The Dankoff 2920 Flowlight Booster Pump is a rotary vane pressure pump that uses only ⅓ - ½ the energy of conventional AC pressure pumps and eliminates the high starting surges which push inverters to their limit. The Flowlight Booster Pump runs off conventional 115V AC power (120VAC nominal). These pumps are more powerful, quieter, and more durable than plastic RV/marine pumps. Wearing parts are replaceable, and typically last 5 to 10 years. Overall life expectancy is 15 to 20 years.
The Flowlight Booster Pump is a great choice for pressurizing a full-time off-grid residence. It delivers up to 4.1 gpm at 30 psi. A large pressure tank (40 gallons minimum) must be used. Do not allow this pump to run dry without adding a Dry Run Switch. It cannot tolerate dirt and a 10 micron or smaller filter mesh is recommended.
Can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Cannot be submerged, but will fit inside a 6" well casing.
Dankoff Flowlight Booster Pump Features
- Rotary vane pump mechanism (pulsation-free)
- Solid forged brass pump body with carbon-graphite and stainless steel working parts
- NSF® approved for drinking water
- Handles sea water and dissolved minerals
- Survives most freezes
- Permanent magnet, ball bearing DC motor, thermally protected
- Clear flexible hoses and pressure relief valve included
- 1-year warranty
Dankoff Flowlight Booster Pump Specs
- 16.5" L x 5" diameter
- 15.8 lbs
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Max flow: 4.1 gpm
- Max head/pressure: 150' / 64 psi
- Max priming: 10' (subtract 1' for every 1,000' of altitude)
- Flexible hose ends have ¾" male pipe thread
- Manufacturer: Dankoff
- Model number: 2920-115
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.