Compost, Vermicompost, and Compost Tea: Feeding the Soil on the Organic Farm
By Grace Gershuny
Part of the Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) Guides series. Contains information on composting techniques, including:
- Principles and biology of composting
- Temperature, aeration, and moisture control
- Composting methods
- Materials (additives and inoculants, biodynamic preparations)
- About costs (site preparation, equipment, labor and time)
- What do you do with it? And when is it finished?
- Compost tea and other brewed microbial cultures
- Compost and the law
- Potting mix recipes
- Sample compost production budget sheet
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.