Centennial L-16 Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 350Ah (C-L16)
Whether for renewable energy storage, recreation, or small vehicles (golf cats, floor scrubbers, lifts, pallet jacks, booms, etc.), Centennial's deep-cycle batteries provide reliable deep cycling power you can depend on.
The C-L16 is a 6-volt deep-cycle battery with 350 amp-hours of capacity @ 20-hour rate.
Centennial C-L16 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11.63" L x 7" W x 16.69" H
- 105 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Energy: 2.1 kWh
- Capacity: 350Ah (20-hour rate)
- Manufacturer: Centennial Batteries
- Model number: C-L16
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.