Canadian Solar CS3K SuperPower Solar Panel - 280W (CS3K-280P)
The KuPower - or CS3K-P - line of Canadian Solar modules features 120 polycrystalline cells in a standard 60-cell module footprint. While the larger number of smaller cells improves performance in partial shade, these modules are defined by their innovative Low Internal Current (LIC) technology, which reduces operating temperature and power loss in the internal cell connections.
Like all solar panels from Canadian Solar, these modules provide high system energy yield and feature enhanced anodized aluminum alloy frames that ensure the ability to handle 6000 Pa snow loads and 4000 Pa wind loads.
Canadian Solar CS3K SuperPower 280W Solar Panel Features
- Module efficiency at up to 16.85%
- 120 cells with LIC technology reduce NMOT (nominal module operating temperature) and internal power loss
- Suitable for residential, commercial, and utility-scale installations
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- High PTC rating of up to 92.49%
- IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist, and ammonia
- Heavy snow load tolerance at up to 6000 Pa and wind load tolerance at up to 4000 Pa
- 25-year linear power output warranty
- 10-year materials and workmanship warranty
Canadian Solar CS3K-280P Solar Panel Specs
- 65.9" H x 39.1" W x 1.38" D
- 40.8 lbs
- T4 connectors
- 120 polycrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 16.85%
- Nominal power: 280W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 37.9V
- Short circuit current: 9.47A
- Maximum system voltage: 1500V
- Manufacturer: Canadian Solar
- Model number: CS3K-280P
Why Canadian Solar?
High Performance and Energy Yield
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of 96.5%
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C (113°F)
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Reduced cell series resistance
High Module Quality Suitable for Harsh Environments
Canadian Solar's CS6K series modules block moisture permeability, creating higher resistance to salt mist, ammonia, and sandstorms. They can handle snow loads up to 6000 Pa and wind loads up to 4000 Pa.
Insured 25-Year Performance Warranty
Secure the return on your solar panels with Canadian Solar's 25-year linear performance warranty underwritten with 25-year insurance:
- 10-year product warranty
- 25-year linear performance warranty
- 25-year performance warranty insurance
This item will ship separately from any other items ordered with it.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.