Canadian Solar CS6P 255W Polycrystalline Solar Panel - Black Frame
Canadian Solar's CS6P series 255 Watt polycrystalline solar panels feature 60 cells of robust, durable PV performance. Canadian Solar's meticulous design, production, and quality control techniques ensure high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced. These black-framed 255W modules are suitable for grid-tied solar arrays in the residential and commercial sectors, and for solar power stations, and ensure high PTC ratings with 234.4 Watts produced.
Canadian Solar CS6P 255W Panel Features
- Adaptable for different installation types
- High performance energy yield
- Suitable for harsh environments including coastal, desert, and agricultural areas
- Insured 25-year performance warranty
Why Canadian Solar?
High Performance and Energy Yield
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of > 96.5%
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C (113°F)
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Reduced cell series resistance
Suitable for Harsh Environments
Canadian Solar's CS6P series modules block moisture permeability, creating higher resistance to salt mist, ammonia, and sandstorms. They can handle snow loads up to 5400 Pa and wind loads up to 2400 Pa.
Insured 25-Year Performance Warranty
Secure the return on your solar panels with Canadian Solar's 25-year linear performance warranty underwritten with 25-year insurance:
- 10-year product warranty
- 25-year linear performance warranty
- 25-year performance warranty insurance
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.