Canadian Solar CS6K SuperPower Solar Panel - 300W (CS6K-300MS)
Canadian Solar's CS6K SuperPower series' 300-Watt modules feature 60 Mono-PERC cells for significantly improved low-light performance, allowing the module to produce power earlier in the morning, later in the evening, and during cloudy weather. PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Contact) technology is the addition of a reflective layer to the rear of the PV cells. This layer reflects some of the un-absorbed photons back to the cell for a second attempt at absorption, thereby increasing the efficiency of sunlight capture over that of conventional cells.
Like all solar panels from Canadian Solar, these modules provide high system energy yield at low NOCT (nominal operating cell temperature) and feature enhanced 40mm frames that ensure the ability to handle 6000 Pa snow loads and 4000 Pa wind loads.
Canadian Solar CS6K SuperPower 300W Solar Panel Features
- Excellent module efficiency at up to 18.33%
- Mono-PERC cells deliver 11% more power than conventional PV modules
- Suitable for residential, commercial, and utility-scale installations
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- Outstanding low irradiance performance at 97.5%
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- High PTC rating of up to 91.9%
- IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist, and ammonia
- Heavy snow load tolerance at up to 6000 Pa and wind load tolerance at up to 4000 Pa
- 25-year linear power output warranty
- 10-year materials and workmanship warranty
Canadian Solar CS6K-300MS Solar Panel Specs
- 65" H x 39.1" W x 1.57" D
- 40.1 lbs
- T4 connectors
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 18.33%
- Nominal power: 300W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 39.7V
- Short circuit current: 9.83A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Manufacturer: Canadian Solar
- Model number: CS6K-300MS
Why Canadian Solar?
High Performance and Energy Yield
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of 96.5%
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C (113°F)
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Reduced cell series resistance
High Module Quality Suitable for Harsh Environments
Canadian Solar's CS6K series modules block moisture permeability, creating higher resistance to salt mist, ammonia, and sandstorms. They can handle snow loads up to 6000 Pa and wind loads up to 4000 Pa.
Insured 25-Year Performance Warranty
Secure the return on your solar panels with Canadian Solar's 25-year linear performance warranty underwritten with 25-year insurance:
- 10-year product warranty
- 25-year linear performance warranty
- 25-year performance warranty insurance
This item will ship separately from any other items ordered with it.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.