For less money than you think, you can have dependable solar power at your remote cabin or vacation camp. Our kits provide everything you need for producing, regulating, and storing DC power safely. We have over 30 years experience designing solar systems, so we've already done all the hard work for you.
Designed for energy conserving homes, weekend or infrequently visited cabins, RVs, or homes in developing countries where no more than 1.5 kWh per day of energy is required.
Typical loads: LED or fluorescent lights, radio, TV, laptop, communications equipment, battery charging for small batteries, disaster preparedness situations
- $6 / watt
- 250 Watt PV
- 2.8 Kwh / Day
This Kit Includes:
- One 250W Canadian Solar Panel
- One Morningstar Sunsaver MPPT Controller 15A
- One Midnite Big Baby Enclosure
- One MidNite Solar 15A 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV15
- One MidNite Solar 20A 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV20
- One Midnite 50A DIN Rail Breaker
- One Morningstar SureSine 300W 115V UL Inverter
- Two 6V 232Ah Golf Cart Battery
- One MC4 PV Output Cable 30'
- One PV Grounding Lug 980010
- One Set Universal RV Mounting Feet
- Battery Cable 2/0 9" Black
- Two Solderless Lug #14-2/0 DB
If you don't see exactly what you need, one of our experienced staff can help you create the perfect system at a reasonable price. Call us at 1-800-919-2400 or Submit A Contact Form
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.