Boogie Brew Pro Compost Tea - 3 lbs
Boogie Brew Pro Compost Tea creates phenomenal growth rates for plants while minimizing fertilizer and water use/cost for the gardener. This recipe of composted natural vegan ingredients blends high-quality, cutting-edge fertilizers and concentrated soil conditioners to produce a superior "living tea" and functions like the probiotics of horticulture. When used regularly, Boogie Brew Pro Compost Tea helps plants to achieve their highest potential in health, appearance, flavor, and aroma. 3-lb supply brews 50 gallons; just add water.*
Updated over the original Boogie Brew Compost Tea, the Pro formula's ingredients are separated into two parts for increased freshness, potency, and shelf life.
*Note: Chlorine is very bad for microbial life (that's why municipal drinking water and swimming pools are treated with it). When brewing compost tea, it's important to use chlorine-free water so the composting microbes can survive and thrive. Then after the tea has been applied to your garden soil, it's important to water your garden with chlorine-free water so you don't damage all the microbial life you just infused into it. We recommend using an inline hose filter (available separately above) to keep chlorine out of your gardening and composting operation, especially if you use city water. The Basic filter above can be used alone or as a pre-filter for the more advanced Classic and Plus+ models.
Boogie Brew Pro Compost Tea Benefits
- Nutrients are broken down faster and made more bio-available to plants
- Makes the salts and heavy metals found in soil and water supplies far less hazardous to plants
- Facilitates explosive plant growth
- Creates shiny leaf structure
- Promotes strong root development
- Yields excellent flower quality
- Includes burlap brew bag
- Eco-packed from 100% recycled paper with air-permeable moisture membrane
What's in Boogie Brew Pro Compost Tea?
Boogie Brew Pro Compost Tea consists of two separate formulas that you combine in equal parts to brew your compost tea.
- Boogie Base©: worm castings,composted wood chips, bio-char, trace ocean minerals, volcanic rock ash, and fossilized kelp
- Boogie Boost©: soluble kelp extract, soybean hydrolysate, kelp meal, nutritional yeast, soybean meal, humates, evaporated cane juice (sugar), alfalfa meal, humic acid with potash, rock phosphate, langbeinite, and greensand
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.