Perfect for car camping below a desert tower or hunkering in at an alpine basecamp, the Black Diamond Apollo lantern puts out 80 lumens of bright, ambient, non-glaring light thanks to its DoublePower LED, dual reflector system and frosted globe. The unique, battery-saving dimming switch provides the optimal amount of light for sorting gear or cooking meals, and the collapsible, double-hook hang loop and folding legs let you hang or set it just about anywhere.
- DoublePower LED with 80 lumens (max setting) is enclosed in a frosted globe to provide bright, ambient light
- Dual reflector system captures and maximizes light output
- Power meter displays charge status or battery level for NRG Rechargeable Battery Kit (sold separately) or 4 AA alkalines
- Unique dimming switch provides adjustable brightness
- Distinctive fold-down legs increase lantern height to 24.1 centimeters (9.5 in), maximizing light dispersion
- Collapsible, double-hook hang loop
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.
- It's just a light -not as important as clean air and water., 1/18/2014
has very good luminosity. Much better than most bulky lanterns.
However the fact it was made in China is a point that is noteworthy in that millions
of americans lack employment, the big banks are derivatizing our economy into the
sewer and Americans can make a version of this only with higher quality and better
materials rather than Chinese plastic -who really knows what they put into their plastic?
Wait my geiger counter just went off, my skin is melting like the Nazis in the
Indiana Jones Holy Grail flick and all the moths are mutating and growing fangs
and talons.....aaaaaaah- another victim to stealth Chinese death materials....