Bee's Reusable Food Storage Wraps
Bee's Wrap is the sustainable, reusable, plastic-free food storage wrap perfect for preserving leftovers from dinner or a picnic. Its combination of GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)-certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin creates a malleable, durable, antibacterial food wrap that helps keep food fresh and can be used again and again. Simply use the warmth of your hands to wrap Bee's Wrap around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When the Bee's Wrap cools - which takes just seconds - it holds its seal. After use, wash Bee's Wrap in cool water with a mild dish soap and allow to air dry.
Use your Bee's Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Not recommended for use with raw meat.
Choose your size above, or choose a set of 3 (one 7" x 8" wrap, one 10" x 11" wrap, and one 13" x 14" wrap).
Choose Your Size
- A 7" x 8" wrap (item N031) is large enough to wrap a lemon or avocado, or a small snack
- A 10" x 11" wrap (item N032) is large enough to wrap cheese, carrots, herbs, or cover a bowl
- A 13" x 13" wrap (item N034) is large enough to wrap a sandwich, and features a wooden button and string for an additional tie closure
- A 13" x 14" wrap (item N033) is large enough to wrap half a melon, greens, baked goods, or cover a bowl
- A 17" x 23" wrap (item N030) is large enough to wrap a loaf of bread and keep it fresh, or even use for rolling out dough when making your own bread
- The set of 3 wraps (item N029) contains one 7" x 8" wrap, one 10" x 11" wrap, and one 13" x 14" wrap
How Long Does Bee's Wrap Last?
Bee's Wrap lasts for up to a year with proper care and regular usage. Simply wash in cool or lukewarm water, and hang to dry. Keep your Bee's Wrap away from sources of direct heat (like stoves or hot pans), and out of direct sunlight. And when your wrap reaches the end of its life, use it as a fire starter or add it to you compost pile. Bee's Wrap is fully biodegradable.
Does Bee's Wrap Have a Scent?
Yes. When you first open your package of Bee's Wrap you will smell the beeswax. The scent will fade after the first few uses and washes until you can no longer detect it. The beeswax scent will change with the season in which it was harvested. Beeswax carries the scent of the flowers from which the bees harvested pollen. Most people enjoy the scent, but there are a few people who are more sensitive to beeswax and do not prefer it.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.