Aquion M-Line Battery Module - 48V (M110-LS83)
Based on Aquion's proprietary Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) technology, the Aquion Battery Module M110-LS83 delivers a unique combination of performance, safety, and sustainability in a cost-effective battery system. Its high performance, simple integration, extremely long life cycle, deep depth of discharge, outstanding abuse tolerance, and inherently safe design make it ideal for long-term daily cycling applications including off-grid and microgrids, energy management, and grid-scale services. This model includes a voltage/current/temperature sensing control board that can be connected to an Aquion Energy Battery Monitoring System to provide overall system telemetry.
The Aquion Battery Module is a ~28kWh system at 48 volts. It is composed of 12 Aquion Battery Stacks in parallel. Multiple Aquion Battery Modules can be connected together in series or parallel to accommodate a huge variety of applications.
Aquion M-Line Battery Module - 48V (M110-LS83) Features
- Includes voltage/current/temperature sensing control board
- Better value than lead acid or lithium ion batteries
- Industry-leading total cost of ownership
- No regular maintenance - avoid costly downtime and battery replacements
- Little/no thermal management - wide operating temperature range
- No active management required
- Minimal degradation
- Very high cycle life
- 100% usable discharge depth
- Extremely abuse tolerant
- Ability to stand at partial state of charge
- Inherently safe chemistry for unparalleled safety
- Non-flammable, non-explosive, and non-corrosive
- Environmentally benign - made from sustainable, nontoxic materials
- No dangerous or toxic components
- No corrosive acids or noxious fumes
- 5-year warranty, plus 3-year prorated
Aquion M-Line Battery Module - 48V (M110-LS83) Specs
- 45.6" H x 52" W x 40" D
- 3,309 lbs (but forklift-ready!)
- Nominal voltage: 48V
- Voltage range: 40 - 57.6V
- Energy: up to 30.6kWh (20 hr rate)
- Continuous power: 8.1kW
- Peak power: 9.6kW
- Capacity: up to 579Ah (20 hr rate)
- Continuous current: 204A
- Cell type: Saltwater via Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) chemistry
- Usable depth of discharge: 100%
- Manufacturer: Aquion Energy
- Model number: M110-LS83 (includes sensing control board)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.