Aquion M-Line Battery Module - 48V (M110-L083)
Based on Aquion's proprietary Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) technology, the Aquion Battery Module M110-L083 delivers a unique combination of performance, safety, and sustainability in a cost-effective battery system. Its high performance, simple integration, extremely long life cycle, deep depth of discharge, outstanding abuse tolerance, and inherently safe design make it ideal for long-term daily cycling applications including off-grid and microgrids, energy management, and grid-scale services.
The Aquion Battery Module is a ~28kWh system at 48 volts. It is composed of 12 Aquion Battery Stacks in parallel. Multiple Aquion Battery Modules can be connected together in series or parallel to accommodate a huge variety of applications.
Aquion M-Line Battery Module - 48V (M110-L083) Features
- Better value than lead acid or lithium ion batteries
- Industry-leading total cost of ownership
- No regular maintenance - avoid costly downtime and battery replacements
- Little/no thermal management - wide operating temperature range
- No active management required
- Minimal degradation
- Very high cycle life
- 100% usable discharge depth
- Extremely abuse tolerant
- Ability to stand at partial state of charge
- Inherently safe chemistry for unparalleled safety
- Non-flammable, non-explosive, and non-corrosive
- Environmentally benign - made from sustainable, nontoxic materials
- No dangerous or toxic components
- No corrosive acids or noxious fumes
- 5-year warranty, plus 3-year prorated
Aquion M-Line Battery Module - 48V (M110-L083) Specs
- 45.6" H x 52" W x 40" D
- 3,309 lbs (but forklift-ready!)
- Nominal voltage: 48V
- Voltage range: 40 - 57.6V
- Energy: up to 30.6kWh (20 hr rate)
- Continuous power: 8.1kW
- Peak power: 9.6kW
- Capacity: up to 579Ah (20 hr rate)
- Continuous current: 204A
- Cell type: Saltwater via Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) chemistry
- Usable depth of discharge: 100%
- Manufacturer: Aquion Energy
- Model number: M110-L083
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.