Aquion S-Line Battery Stack - 48V (S30-0080)
The Aquion S30-0080 Battery Stack is a 2.6 kWh system at 48V nominal that can be connected in series or parallel for a wide range of system configurations. It is made up of clean saltwater batteries that use Aquion's proprietary Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) technology and outperform and outlast traditional battery chemistries. The Aquion Battery Stack delivers robust field performance, maintenance-free operation, world-class safety (they're non-flammable and non-explosive), and excellent abuse tolerance, making them ideal for long-term, unsupervised daily cycling applications like off-grid solar, microgrids, and energy management and grid-scale services.
One of the most impressive features of the Aquion Battery Stack is its low environmental footprint. AHI batteries contain no heavy metals or toxic chemicals, and are the first batteries in the world to be Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze - a prestigious quality mark recognized across industries as a mark of continuous improvement toward the development of sustainable products.
Aquion S-Line Battery Stack - 48V (S30-0080) Features
- Better value than lead acid or lithium ion batteries
- Industry-leading total cost of ownership
- No regular maintenance - avoid costly downtime and battery replacements
- No thermal management - wide operating temperature range
- No active management required
- Minimal degradation
- Very high cycle life
- 100% usable discharge depth
- Extremely abuse tolerant
- Ability to stand at partial state of charge
- Inherently safe chemistry for unparalleled safety
- Non-flammable, non-explosive, and non-corrosive
- Cradle to Cradle Certified Bronze product
- Environmentally benign - made from sustainable, nontoxic materials
- No dangerous or toxic components
- No corrosive acids or noxious fumes
- 5-year warranty, plus 3-year prorated
Aquion S-Line Battery Stack - 48V (S30-0080) Specs
- 36.8" H x 13" W x 12.2" D
- 260 lbs
- Nominal voltage: 48V
- Voltage range: 40 - 57.6V
- Energy: up to 2.6kWh (20 hour rate)
- Continuous power: 680W
- Peak power: 800W
- Capacity: up to 48.3Ah
- Continuous current: 17A
- Cell type: Saltwater via Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) chemistry
- Usable depth of discharge: 100%
- Manufacturer: Aquion Energy
- Model number: S30-0080
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.