Aquatec DC Linear Current Booster and Pump Controller (APC-30-250)
The APC-30-250 pump controller is designed to interface between a solar PV array and an Aquatec SWP series pump or other submersible pump (well pump) from manufacturers like Sun Pumps or SHURFLO. It is a solid-state power converter that optimizes the pump's performance with maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and automatically extends its run time with linear current boosting (LCB) to help the pump get started earlier in the day and work later into the evening when running direct from a solar panel. It also protects the pump from excessive voltage, excessive current, and running dry.
Since this pump controller runs on direct current, it can be powered directly from either a solar panel or a battery (the battery input is activated with a dip switch and the controller will cut out when input voltage goes down to 23.5V to protect the battery). Its NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure means it can be installed in a wide variety of locations and includes a built-in ground terminal as well as a terminal for a remote tank switch (switch not included).
Aquatec APC-30-250 Pump Controller Features
- Protects against excessive voltage, excessive current, and running dry
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) regulates PV array voltage to match pump load
- Linear current boosting (LCB) matches pump load
- Runs on DC (can be powered directly from a solar panel or battery)
- Adjustable power output for flow control
- System power switch
- LED status indicators for system power, pump running, low water, and overcurrent
- Grounding terminal block
- Terminal for remote tank switch
- Terminal for optional remote status LED
- NEMA 4 weatherproof housing
Aquatec APC-30-250 Pump Controller Specs
- 6.55" x 6.13" x 3.75"
- 2 lbs
- Maximum input voltage: 48VDC
- Maximum output voltage: 30VDC
- Maximum load current: 5A
- Maximum load power: 250W
- Manufacturer: Aquatec
- Model number: APC-30-250
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.