Customers Also Bought
Trojan Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 210Ah (T-605)
An all-around powerhouse with 210 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (232 amp-hours @ 100-hour rate), the Trojan T-605 deep-cycle battery combines a thicker internal grid with Trojan's robust Maxguard® T2 separator and high-density Alpha Plus® paste to create an exceptional battery that outperforms its competitors. These advanced technologies result in a longer life and increased total energy, making the T-605 battery a great option for any renewable energy system.
The T-605 is part of Trojan's Signature line of flooded deep-cycle batteries. The Signature line is best suited for use in renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration.
Trojan T-605 Lead Acid Battery Features
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ optimizes porosity development in the active material for higher efficiency and sustained performance over a longer period
- DuraGrid™ design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life
- Maxguard® T2 Separator provides a wide-channel design that increases acid flow for optimum battery performance and provides even greater resistance to stratification - a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems
- 2-year warranty (first 12 months replacement, next 12 months prorated)
Trojan T-605 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 10.3" L x 7.11" W x 11.07" H
- 58 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 210Ah (20-hour rate), 232Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: Embedded low-profile (ELPT)
- Exterior: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Model number: T-605
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.