Customers Also Bought
The Trailblazer is the ultimate in outdoor illumination. A swiveling head provides direct lighting in cramped spaces (like under the hood of a car), and the adjustable 4000°K beam provides three levels of light output (38, 245, or 500 lumens) so you can maximize battery life.
Combine these features with the Trailblazer's IPX4-rated water resistance and USB output port for charging external USB devices, and this flashlight/power bank is a must-have for both recreation and emergency preparedness when spending time outdoors after sundown. Recharges through the included micro USB cable in just 4-6 hours, and provides 24 hours of light (on low setting) on a single charge!
Trailblazer Flashlight/Charger Features
- Swiveling head for adjustable beam angle
- IPX4-rated water resistance
- Recharges in just 4-6 hours
- Adjustable beam strength up to 500 lumens
- Provides 24 hours of light on a single charge
- USB output to recharge portable electronics like phones
- Includes 30" micro USB charging cable
- Includes belt clip
- 1-year limited warranty
Trailblazer Flashlight/Charger Specs
- 9.25" L x 2.15" diameter
- Light output: 500 lumens (high setting), 245 lumens (medium), 38 lumens (low)
- Light type: 6-Watt cree LED (4000°K)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 16.5 Watt-hours
- Max battery life on one charge: 24 hours (low setting), 5-6 hours (medium), 2.5 (high)
- Charging input: micro USB (5V, 1A)
- Charging output: standard USB (5V, 1.5A)
- Manufacturer: Barebones Living
- Model number: LIV-254
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.