Customers Also Bought
High-power submersibles, intended for pumping higher water volumes from greater depths.
- Designed specifically for water delivery in remote locations.
- Can be used to fill an open tank or in a pressurized system.
- Operates on 140 to 2000 watts of DC power at 30 to 180 volts from any combintion of DC power sources.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant marine grade bronze and stainless steel.
- multi-stage centrifugal type
The submersible motors incorporate the latest in high efficiency, permanent magnet, brushless DC technology. Supplied with an industry standard NEMA connection, they bolt directly to standard 4” submersible pump ends.
Maximum Flow: 33.10 gallons per minute at 0 feet
Maximum Lift: 0.00 gallons per minute at 187 feet
(when powered at the maxiumum of 120.00 volts)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.