Customers Also Bought
SunDanzer DC Refrigerator - 1.8CF (DCR50)
With thick insulation and a refrigeration system optimized to run on solar power, the SunDanzer DCR50 provides reliable operation with great cost-effectiveness. This high-efficiency DC refrigerator features 1.8 cubic feet of chest-style refrigeration space with exceptionally low energy consumption. The zero-maintenance, brushless, thermostatically-controlled DC compressor operates on either 12 or 24 volts DC, and the unit uses only 114 Watt-hours per day - so a single 45W solar panel is sufficient to operate it in most cases. Add the optional AC adapter for a factory-installed smart AC adapter that switches the DCR50's power source to AC when it is available, then back to DC when it's not.
High quality construction provides the SunDanzer DCR50 with excellent reliability and a long life. The super-insulated cabinet features 11cm of polyurethane insulation with a powdered-coated galvanized steel exterior and an aluminum interior. A patented low-frost system reduces frost and moisture buildup for minimal maintenance. These chest-style refrigerators are easy to clean using the drain hole at the bottom of the unit.
In addition to solar PV, the SunDanzer DCR50 can also be cost-effectively powered by DC sources like wind, fuel cells, or batteries so you have plenty of off-grid refrigeration options.
SunDanzer DCR50 Refrigerator Features
- 1.8 cubic feet of interior space
- Runs on a single 45W solar panel in most climates
- 12 or 24 VDC operation with low voltage disconnect for battery protection
- Environmentally friendly, CFC-free refrigerant (R-134a)
- Rugged, scratch-resistant galvanized steel exterior
- Easy-to-clean aluminum interior with drain hole
- Automatic control with adjustable thermostat
SunDanzer DCR50 Refrigerator Specs
- 26½" W x 23" D x 30½" H
- 100 lbs
- Capacity: 1.8 cubic feet (50 liters)
- Voltage: 10.4 - 17 VDC (12V), 22.8 - 31.5 VDC (24V)
- Energy consumption: 114 Watt-hours/day (9.6 amp-hours/day) at 12V, 32°C - runs on a single 45W solar panel in most climates
- Manufacturer: SunDanzer
- Model number: DCR50
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.