Customers Also Bought
SHURflo Diaphragm Surface Pump - 12V (2088-514-145)
The 12-volt SHURflo Diaphragm Surface Pump is part of the SHURflo 2088 series - considered the workhorse of small diaphragm surface pumps. It's useful in a variety of transfer and dispense-on-demand applications where flows of up to 3.6 gallons per minute at up to 100' of lift are required. Features self-priming up to 9', one-way check valve to prevent back flow, and automatic operation with the built-in pressure demand switch.
SHURflo Diaphragm Surface Pump - 12V (2088-514-145) Features
- Provides 100' of lift at 3.6gpm
- 45psi demand switch (adjustable from 30 - 50psi)
- Self-priming up to 9' vertical
SHURflo Diaphragm Surface Pump - 12V (2088-514-145) Specs
- 9.9" L x 5" W x 4.4" H
- 6.8 lbs
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Flow rate: 3.6 gpm at 100' of lift
- Suction limit: 9' vertical (reduce 1' per 1000' of altitude)
- Temperature limit: 130°F
- Pressure switch: splash-proof, 45psi (adjustable from 30 - 50psi)
- ½" MSPT ports (½" - 14 National American Straight Pipe Thread, requires SHURflo swivel type fittings)
- Housing: polypropylene
- Valves and diaphragm: santoprene
- Fasteners: stainless steel
- Model number: 2088-514-145
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.