KYOCERA KD MODULES
Kyocera multicrystal photovoltaic KD Modules utilize a larger, more powerful, high efficiency 156mm x 156mm solar cell and produce higher output per module.
• Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
• UV stabilized, heavy duty, and aesthetically pleasing black anodized aluminum frame
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
• Proven superior field performance
• First module to pass rigorous long-term testing performed by TÜV Rheinland
• Pass Salt Mist Corrosion Test Severity 6, most severe test conditions, performed by TÜV Rheinland
KYOCERA EMPOWERS YOUR FUTURE
Kyocera began research and development of solar energy back in 1975. Since then, we have been leading the solar industry with the development of the most efficient and cost effective systems available. With over 39 years of experience in solar, Kyocera is a natural industry leader. Our modules are ideal for a wide range of applications from utility-scale to on-grid commercial and residential, providing superior field performance among the competition. Kyocera stands behind its products and has a proven reputation within the solar industry for quality and reliability.