The smallest of Power-One outdoor power inverters is the right size for the average rooftop installation. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
Aurora UNO 2.0 and 2.5 string inverters offer the levels of performance and reliability you expect from Power-One with class-leading energy harvest due to Power-One's high speed and precise MPPT algorithm along with a CEC weighted efficiency of 96%.
Available in 2kW or 2.5kW and with a wide MPPT input range, the Aurora UNO 2.0 and 2.5 are well suited for North American residential rooftop installations and provide the fl exibility system designers need. Aurora UNO 2.0 and 2.5 are simple to wall mount and are extremely lightweight while still featuring an inverter-integrated DC disconnect with combiner, lowering overall installation cost.
Incorporating over 30 years of high reliability power electronics design experience, the Aurora UNO 2.0 and 2.5 include a standard 10-year warranty with available warranty extensions up to 20 years.
- 96% CEC effi ciency and Industry-leading MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Wide MPPT input voltage range enables high fl exibility in string design
- Extra quiet High frequency transformer inverter architecture, NEMA4X enclosure and light weight design enable leading inverter mounting flexibility
- Fully inverter-integrated DC disconnect and wiring box saves installation time and cost
- Flexible data monitoring options to view inverter performance where and how you need it
- Standard 10-Year Warranty, available extensions to 15 and 20 years