The MMS Series inverter/charger converts 12 volts of direct current (VDC) power from your battery to 120 volts alternating current (VAC) power. The multi-stage battery charger optimizes incoming AC power using Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology to keep the inverter's battery bank fully charged. This inverter is designed to allow easy installation and use, and with its die-cast aluminum baseplate it ensures maximum durability and cooler, more efficient operation.
- 1000 watts continuous at 25°C.
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace of mind operation.
- AC transfer switch circuitry; allowing incoming AC power to continue to pass-thru to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger with power factor correction and temperature compensation – for optimum battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Modern and aesthetically pleasing design with large AC wiring compartment (provides easy access to AC wiring for simple and quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power – within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick connection accessory and remote ports – easily accept several optional
MMS Series Manual