The second most popular PV combiner in North America!
Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating deadfront, will accept six 150VDC (MNEPV) breakers or two 600/1000 VDC fuse holders. With modifications to the deadfront 3 dinrail fuse holders can be used. Includes a 60 amp plus bus bar, 6 position PV negative bus bar and a 6 position ground bus bar. Punch out tabs on the plastic deadfront make for a clean installation using circuit breakers. An included vsnap in adapter makes for a professional looking installation when installing fuse holders. A single 300VDC breaker from 7 to 50 amps may be installed as a disconnect (no combining busbar) . The enclosure may be mounted to a pole or wall indoors or out.
- Aluminum rainproof type 3R enclosure
- Internal plastic injection molded dead front covers
- Knock outs that accept waterproof strain reliefs, conduit or panel mount MC type connectors
- Knock outs for lightning arrestors
- Uses 150VDC & 300VDC breakers or 600VDC fuses depending on model number
- ETL listed to UL1741for use in the US and Canada
- Adaptable for two separate inverters or charge controllers on certain models
MNPV Combiner Boxes Explained