The Deka Solar Valve-Regulated Gel Monobloc series offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof providing many available options for installation. The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates, and is better suited for deep cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, these batteries are ideal for many renewable energy applications.
- Gelled electrolyte
- Compu-cast, power path grids and computer-controlled oxide
- Low stand loss
- Tank formed plates
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
- Made in the USA
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify. No equalization charging required.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Ensure voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Ensures reliable service, support and quality.
|Voltage||12 volts nominal (8GGC2/8GTE35 are 6 volts)|
|Plate alloy||Lead calcium|
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel|
|Photovoltaic Charging Parameters|
|Bulk Charge||Max Current (amps)||30% of 20 Hr Rate|
|Absorption (Regulation) Charge||Constant Voltage||2.35 - 2.43 vpc|
|Float Charge||Constant Voltage||2.25 vpc + 1|
|Equalize Charge||Constant Voltage||2.30 - 2.43 vpc|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.003 v / °C|