Customers Also Bought
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery Sealed AGM Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are measured.
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound "high cycling" service
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- 250 quality checks to assure superior performance and long life
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Aids to Navigation
- Wind Generation
- Power Wheelchairs
- Golf Cart
|Voltage||6 & 12 volts nominal|
|Plate Alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged terminals & bushings|
|2.30 vpc to 2.43 vpc
@ 77°F (25°C)
|*Float/Standby|| 2.25 vpc ± 0.01
@ 77°F (25°C)
|Operating Temperature||Fully Charged Range:
-40°F (-40°C) to +140°F (60°C)
Batteries require a custom freight quote. After your order is placed, we will contact you with shipping rates and will complete your order upon your approval.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.