Customers Also Bought
Space Exploration Kit
An Everyday History of Somewhere: Being the True Story of Indians, Deer, Homesteaders, Potatoes, Loggers, Trees, Fishersmen, Salmon & Other Living Things in Backwoods of Northern California
Green Flowers: Unexpected Beauty for the Garden, Container or Vase
Practical Photovoltaics: Electricity from Solar Cells, 3rd Edition
One of the most important parts of a Renewable Energy power system is the battery bank. Most RE battery banks use flooded lead acid deep cycle batteries due to their cost effectiveness and energy efficiency, not to mention U.S.Battery brand batteries are 100% Recyclable.
Our deep cycle 6-volt batteries are frequently recommended by top Renewable Energy power professionals across the World. U.S.Battery's 6 Volt Deep Cycle (Solar Power Batteries) are most commonly used in “pairs” to make 12 volts. Our solar power deep cycle batteries have very thick plates combined with XC (extreme capacity diamond plate technology) mixed in the paste at manufacturing time. U.S.Battery brand Batteries are designed for hours of heavy discharge each night, followed by a recharge each day. Renewable Energy batteries must be able to provide long periods of deep discharge each evening, followed by a full recharge in the sunlight hours each day. This can be grueling on substandard batteries. Not to fear! U.S. Battery puts XC Diamond Plate Technology in every one of our Premium Deep Cycle Batteries. Learn more about XC Diamond
- Diamond Plate Technology® - Advanced paste formulation maximizes capacity life and recharge-ability.
- Antinium™ - This special grid metal mixture is used to reduce grid corrosion and water usage. In combination, these features will extend the life of your battery by 15-20%.
- Crystalock™ - Our advanced plate curing process insures structural strength and solid adhesion to the grid, the key to superior cycle life.
- SpeedCap™ - A positive locking cap that will not vibrate off or “spit” acid when removed. The “gang” feature allows for easy removal of all three caps at once saving time and money.
- Thicker Plates - Our plates are the thickest in the business, assuring you the longest cycle life possible.
- Extra Electrolyte - Using shorter, thicker plates allows for more electrolyte over the plates, extending required water intervals.
- Lifting Handle - Makes installation and removal quick, easy and safe.
|Amp Hours / 100 hr||n/a|
|Amp Hours / 20 hr||251 AH|
|Amp Hours / 5 hr||213 AH|
|Minutes (@75 amps)||154|
|Minutes (@25 amps)||562|
|Length||10 1/4" (260 mm)|
|Width||7 1/8" (181 mm)|
|Height||11 7/8" (302 mm)|
|Weight||70 lbs (31.8 kg)|
Batteries require a custom freight quote. After your order is placed, we will contact you with shipping rates and will complete your order upon your approval.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.