We offer two models, the Standard and the Deluxe. Each model has the same base, but slightly different faucet designs. The Standard model features the basic faucet, while the Deluxe model adds an aerator to reduce splashing and improve the flow of the water.
SinkPositive is a retrofit for your toilet lid that turns it into a sink, delivering a clean, environmentally friendly, and touch-free hand wash with every flush
As a retrofitted sink basin, SinkPositive delivers a touch-free hand wash with every flush. It’s simple to install, and even easier to use. By rerouting clean water from the supply line, the water runs through the faucet for a touch-free hand wash and then drains directly into the bowl. The reuse of this soapy water to refill the bowl helps in saving gallons of water each day, as well as promoting hygiene and breaking the transmission of diseases. As energy prices continue to rise, SinkPositive is a win for the environment and your wallet!
These units have been used in Japan for decades. The unit is constructed of durable plastic yet has the appearance of porcelain. This sink is a boon to people with limited arm or hand movement, since they need not struggle with faucet handles. And it's so easy that children are more likely to wash their hands. Excellent for small spaces, too; no separate washbasin is needed. Installation is very simple, requiring no tools and only a few minutes of time.
- Daily water savings of up to two gallons per person are achievable under normal use.
- Identifies costly leaks through visible drips.
- Saving water will reduce your utility bills -SinkPositive pays for itself
- Installs in less than 10 minutes without the need for a plumber.
- Encourages sanitation with immediate visual cue after a flush.
- Automated faucet reminds kids to wash and instills life-long habits of washing hands.
- Touch-free faucet breaks chain of germ transmission and reduces illness.
- No batteries ever required – touchless faucet is NOT based on sensor technology.
- Space-reducing quality is ideal for small wash areas.
- Retrofits the vast majority of toilet tanks in use today, including reduced volume (low flow) models.
- Repurposes grey-water from hand washing for “conservation first” bowl refills.
- Pretty Awesome, 12/2/2013