The Pantry Pest Trap uses a powerful attractant that has a strong effect on certain moths. It has been used in commercial pest control to trap a variety of moths. These include many different species: Indian meal moths, seed moths, raisin moths, almond moths and tobacco moths. All of these moths are small and narrow (3/8"-1/2'). They vary in color from a coppery brown to a mottled grey. These pests are found world-wide around d dried goods and foods, including: wheat, cornmeal, dried fruits, seeds, crackers, biscuits, nuts, powdered milk, dried pet food, bird seeds, chocolate, red peppers, tobacco and cocoa beans.
- Use at the first sign of infestation to control moths and their larvae brought into your home in flour, grains and bird seed
- Pantry Pest kills the larvae and eradicate the population by attracting and trapping the males, thereby breaking the breeding cycle
- Each pantry moth trap offers 1000 square feet of protection
- Features a time released pheromone that will last upwards of 3 months
- Organic and safe for use around pets and children
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.