Customers Also Bought
The Pantry Pest Trap uses a powerful attractant that has a strong effect on certain moths. It has been used in commercial pest control to trap a variety of moths. These include many different species: Indian meal moths, seed moths, raisin moths, almond moths and tobacco moths. All of these moths are small and narrow (3/8"-1/2'). They vary in color from a coppery brown to a mottled grey. These pests are found world-wide around d dried goods and foods, including: wheat, cornmeal, dried fruits, seeds, crackers, biscuits, nuts, powdered milk, dried pet food, bird seeds, chocolate, red peppers, tobacco and cocoa beans.
- Use at the first sign of infestation to control moths and their larvae brought into your home in flour, grains and bird seed
- Pantry Pest kill the larvae and eradicate the population by attracting and trapping the males, thereby breaking the breeding cycle
- Each pantry moth trap offers 1000 square feet of protection
- Features a time released pheromone that will last upwards of 3 months
- Organic and safe for use around pets and children