Customers Also Bought
Pure Soap Bar
Earth-friendly since 1947, Cal Ben Soap Company has been showing people around the world that soap can be gentle on the environment but tough on dirt. Pure Soap cleans without phosphates, dyes, or deodorants, lathers well - making it great for shaving! - and is gentle to all types of skin.
Cleansing the skin is the most important step in skin care. Pure Soap accelerates the skin's own cellular reproduction process by gently removing old cells, excess oil, suspended soil, pollutants, and makeup without stripping the skin so the skin's own natural, nurturing oils can re-penetrate and replenish the cells for softer, smoother skin. It leaves no drying alkali residue after rinsing. It doesn't doctor your skin, it just cleans it safely and thoroughly. It does what nature wants a soap to do. Why pay $5 or more per bar for cosmetic varieties of soap that don't have half the benefits of Pure Soap?
Pure Soap Benefits
- Contains the highest grade white vegetable tallow and pure cocoa butter oils for a velvety feel and luxurious lather
- Does not contain any inert ingredients, polluting phosphates, enzymes, salts, chemicals, artificial additives, coloring dyes, irritating allergy prone disinfectants, sticky deodorants, lanolins, useless creams, harmful perfumes, artificial detergents, or toxic antibacterial chemicals
- Compressed under extreme pressure to create an extra hard bar, Pure Soap will give satisfactory lather down to the tiniest sliver
- Each bar is wrapped and sealed for lasting freshness
- For the longest life of each bar keep dry when not in use
Who Uses Pure Soap?
- People with dry, sensitive, normal, or oily skin
- Teenagers with problem skin use Pure Soap to help keep their complexion smooth, clean, and clear
- Mothers choose its gentleness for baby's bath
- Both men and women have discovered Pure Soap's lubricity and creaminess make it the ultimate shaving cream
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
- soap, 8/22/2017
- ingredients list?, 3/25/2017
Real Goods' response:
The only added fragrance is a small amount of almond oil. No other fragrance is added. (See the description for other ingredients)
- good product, 1/13/2017
Real Goods’ response:
Thanks for the feedback. Others have found this soap to last a long time despite the size. And just to clarify: the cost for each bar of soap is $1.66 each, and $1.39 each if you buy 50, and $1.09 each if you buy 100. (It’s one of our best-selling products to repeat customers)
- Fantastic hand/body soap!, 3/21/2014
- The best body soap!, 2/27/2014
- Marilyn, 2/24/2014