Customers Also Bought
PowerOne Inverter - 5000W (PVI-5000)
Designed for residential and small commercial PV installations, the PowerOne PVI-5000 Inverter has all the usual benefits, including dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real-time power tracking and energy harvesting, as well as transformerless operation for high performance efficiencies of up to 97%. The wide input voltage range makes the PVI-5000 suitable for low-power PV installations with reduced string size. Designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
PowerOne Inverter - 5000W (PVI-5000) Features
- Single-phase and three-phase output grid connection
- Wide input range for increased stringing flexibility
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
PowerOne Inverter - 5000W (PVI-5000) Specs
- 41.4" H x 12.8" W x 8.6" D
- 59.6 lbs
- Input voltage: 145 - 600VDC
- Continuous power: 5000W
- Surge rating: 5000W
- Output voltage: 208 / 240 / 277VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Efficiency: up to 96.5%
- Model number: PVI-5000
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.