Customers Also Bought
Power-One Microinverter - 250W, 208/240V (MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240)
Power-One's micro inverter enables individual panel output control when flexibility and modularity are required. Individual panel output control can reduce shading and mismatching effect. Power-One's MICRO is the best alternative to the traditional string inverters that Power-One is famous for. The individual panels can be installed in different orientations which reduce the efficiency losses in a variety of challenging conditions.
The Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm maximizes energy and flexibility. The proprietary MPPT algorithm works at the level of each solar panel in any light condition offering more energy output. This inverter has a maximum efficiency of 96.5%. The electrolyte-free power converter further increases the life expectancy. The compatible and proprietary wireless communication hub, Concentrator Data Device (CDD), simplifies installation.
Power-One MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240 Microinverter Specs
- High-speed, precise MPPT algorithm offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- HF isolation to fit any application that requires the positive grounding of DC input terminals
- Reduced susceptibility to fault; in case of a component failure only the energy produced from one PV module will be lost
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- When used with the Power-One Concentrator Data Device (CDD), Power-One's micro inverter offers proprietary wireless monitoring of real-time system monitoring, troubleshooting, and plant feedback
- Only product in the market compatible with majority of PV modules
- 10-year warranty covers the entire system, including MICRO, CDD and cabling
Power-One (MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240) Microinverter Specs
- 10.5" W x 9.7" H x 1.37" D
- 3.5 lbs
- Input voltage: 19 - 75VDC
- Continuous power: 250W
- Surge rating: 260W
- Output voltage: 208VAC / 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Peak efficiency: over 96%
- Model number: MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.