Pioneer® WaterHarvest Storage Tank - 9,907 Gallons
Rainwater harvesting just got much easier and much more efficient with the Pioneer WaterHarvest Tank. This tank does it all - collects, filters, and stores rainwater - and does it without any external guttering, piping, or pumping. Once the tank is assembled, all the water that lands on its patented UV-stabilized flex-fabric roof is channeled to the edges, where it is filtered through a special water-harvesting mesh that screens out all organic material, and then channeled through an internal gutter system that blocks out sunlight. Removing organic matter and sunlight means your harvested water will stay fresh indefinitely!
This water storage tank is lined with a state-of-the-art Aqualiner® material that represents the strongest and most hygienic liner in the water tank industry. This 5-layer material is the result of over 20 years of research and development and uses a reinforced polypropylene weave for optimal strength, heat resistance, and flexibility (and is BPA-free!) Both sides of the liner are coated in a polyethylene film that lends additional integrity and protects against insect damage and tree root intrusion. The Aqualine liner is secured to the inner tank walls at regular intervals, double-sealed at the seams, and approved to NSF 61 standards for potable water.
The exterior of the tank is made from Zincalume®, a metal with a 200% longer lifespan than galvanized steel and excellent resistance against salt spray.
The Pioneer WaterHarvest Storage Tank does not arrive assembled; you'll assemble it at your site. This - along with its foldable, flexible roof that replaces the steel roof trusses and panels used in other water storage tanks - greatly reduces shipping dimensions and weight, and helps keep the cost per gallon of water stored very low - just $0.71!
- Cannot be used in locations that may get more than 2" of snow at a time. Call 800-919-2400 for the tank that's right for you.
- Please note that if a forklift or tractor is not available at your site when the Pioneer is delivered, the delivery truck's lift gate may be required, and that this may incur a surcharge.
Pioneer WaterHarvest Storage Tank Features
- 9,907-gallon capacity
- Low cost per gallon at just $0.71
- Use for residential rainwater harvesting, above-ground well water, public water systems, firefighting water storage, and more
- Patented mesh roof filters out organic matter
- Internal gutter system blocks out light, so harvested rainwater stays fresh indefinitely
- Completely sealed from insects (including mosquitoes!) while still allowing rainwater to enter and air to circulate
- Reinforced seams for superior durability
- Access hatch with high-quality zippers and stitching
- Integrated filter basket
- Approved to NSF 61 standards for potable water
- DIY on-site assembly means greatly reduced shipping costs
- 1-year warranty
Pioneer WaterHarvest Storage Tank Installation
Pioneer WaterHarvest Storage Tank Features
- 8' 6" high x 15' 5" diameter
- 1,000 lbs
- Capacity: 9,907 gallons
- Cost per gallon: $0.71
- Materials (liner): BPA-free polyethylene, polyolefin, and polypropylene, certified NSF 61 standards
- Materials (exterior): Zincalume®
- Manufacturer: Acer Water Tanks
- Model: Pioneer® WaterHarvest
Not available in Alaska.
Be sure to check the "Do you need a Liftgate?" box on the Shopping Cart page if there will not be a forklift or tractor available at your site when this tank is delivered, as the delivery truck's lift gate will need to be used and the driver needs to know about this ahead of time.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.