The Jupiter 250 is the largest lantern made by Dietz. Originally designed for temperature control use in greenhouses, it can also be used to provide warmth and light during emergencies and power outages. Comes ready to light, just add oil.
- 15" Height, 10" Base Diameter
- Average 12 Candle Power,(Maximum 18 c.p.)
- 7/8" Wick
- 84 oz. Fount Capacity, 75 Hour Burning Time
- Apprx. Thermal Output: 1400 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 6 Cents per Hour worth of Lamp Oil.
- Packed Six per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Wicked and ready to add oil
NOTE: Use kerosene or synthetic kerosene only - Not for use with paraffin.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.