The Dietz Millennium Cooker 2000 Lantern was developed to heat water or food for emergency or camping use indoors or outside. Its compact design will burn for 23 hours per filling. Included is an aluminum plate and 12 oz. cup to heat water, soup or a small meal, as well as a snap-on bracket and hold-down pegs to prevent tip over when used outdoors. A must have for emergency preparedness kits.
- 12" Height, 6" Base Diameter
- Plate and cup: 4 1/2" OD •Average 9 Candle Power, 5/8" Wick
- 17 oz. Fount Capacity, 23 Hour Burning Time
- Approximate Thermal Output: 1100 BTU per hour
- Cost of burning lamp oil is roughly 4 cents per hour
- Wicked and ready to add oil
- light & cooker, 12/30/2013