- 4-person outdoor cookware set with pots, pans, and dishes
- 3-liter pot, 2-liter pot, 9-inch frypan, and 2 straining lids
- Four 14-ounce bowls, four 14-ounce mugs, and four 7.5-inch plates
- 4 Sip-It lids virtually eliminate spilling; folding gripper handle
- Nested items store in welded stuff sack, which doubles as wash basin
Enjoy a gourmet feast while camping in the great outdoors with the Bugaboo Camper outdoor cookware set. The Bugaboo Camper set--which stacks conveniently and stores in a welded stuff sack--is reconfigurable for everything from two-person backpacking to four-person car camping.
The color-coded tableware steps up when it's time to eat, with four 14-ounce insulated mugs, four 14-ounce bowls, and four 7.5-inch plates. The tableware is made of GSI Outdoors' lightweight, flexible Cascadian material, a chemically inert, BPA-free polypropylene design that remains resilient when exposed to both hot and cold temperatures. Moreover, Cascadian pieces won't absorb food odors like other plastics and are completely recyclable at the end of their service life. To keep you from spilling when drinking or sipping from the bowls, the set includes four Sip-It lids as well.The set starts with three pieces of traditional cookware: a 3-liter pot, a 2-liter pot, and a 9-inch frypan, all made using Bugaboo technology. Made of high-quality aluminum, Bugaboo pots and pans are light enough for backpacking, yet heat evenly enough to satisfy the most demanding camp cook. Plus, each piece is fully formed and then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch-resistance. The pots also include two lids with built-in strainers and a folding gripper that locks on to the pots to provide a secure handle while cooking.
The Bugaboo Camper's best trait, however, may be its stackable design. The pieces nest together gently and fit inside a rugged stuff sack. Not only does the sack make storage and transport easy, but it also doubles as a sink or washbasin in camp, so you can quickly clean your dishes without hassle.
- Cooking capacity: Up to 4 people
- Material: Nonstick coated aluminum and polypropylene
- Product use: Car camping
- Dimensions: 9.1 by 5.8 by 9.1 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3 pounds 8 ounces
- In the box: 3-liter pot, 2-liter pot, two strainer lids, 9-inch frypan, four 14-ounce insulated mugs, four 14-ounce bowls, four 7.5-inch plates, four Sip-It lids, folding pot gripper, welded stuff sack