Primus designed the Firehole™ 200 Propane Camp Stove for demanding outdoor chefs. An adjustable foot allows you to level the FireHole™ 200 on uneven surfaces, and the windscreens double as a flat prep cooking area when you're getting gourmet. Stainless steel grates hold up to heavy cast iron pots and pans, while the ergonomic double handle makes for easy transport.
- Integrated flexible fuel line will not get left behind
- Recessed control knobs are sleeker and snag-free
- Easy-carry handle
- Twist -click piezo igniter
- Windscreens double as prep area
- Adjustable feet for uneven surface
- Ignition Piezoelectric
- Boiling Time: 3 min
- Suitable for 1 -10 People
- 24,000 BTUs
- Output 2x12000 BTU/h
- Fuel: 1lb propane canister (not included)
- Size: 19.9"x19"x4.9"
- Weight: 13.5 lbs