Sometimes a runner has no choice but to run in the dark. Some even prefer it. But one thing's for sure about night running--you need to be prepared with a headlamp. The urban-inspired Sprinter headlamp is perfect for urban runners with excellent fore-aft balance and a super-low profile that minimizes bouncing and shifting as you put it in the miles. The ovalized front beam lights up the night while a red rear strobe with an on/off switch ensures each passing car sees--and avoids--your path.
A DoublePower LED offers 68 lumens of constant illumination on the maximum setting shines a bright light on the road or trail ahead. The headlamp is powered by a rechargeable lithium polymer batter with a 6-hour charge time and is sealed waterproof to 3.3 feet.
- DoublePower LED with 68 lumens (max setting) projects a strong, ovalized beam
- Red taillight strobe for visibility in urban areas with on/off switch
- Powered by a lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Non-indexed, infinite dimming feature allows seamless adjustment from full power to low setting, to strobe function.
- Regulated for constant illumination on max brightness setting