Customers Also Bought
Every cyclist knows it's smart to take along some basic tools, an extra tube, patch kit, and maybe a canister or two of CO2 before you head out - especially on those longer rides. Our SaddleLite LED Bike Bag packs all of that, and has the added plus of a bright red, weather-resistant LED sewn into its reflective back, which creates a tail light that oncoming traffic can see when you're riding in the dark. A quality saddle bag made with recycled PET water-resistant fabric with a roomy bright white interior for easily finding items. Outlined with a passive reflective trim and a bright LED with two modes - press once for steady glow, twice for continuous flash (the specially-designed loop behind it makes it easy to activate). It's also removable so the bag can be washed without damaging the light. The attached flexible, reusable Gear Tie allows for safe, easy, and adjustable seat post installation, and the SaddleLite's reflective trim provides secondary passive visibility for added safety. Powered by two replaceable 2016 lithium batteries, included.
- Recycled PET water-resistant fabric
- Bright white interior material to easily see bag's contents
- Interior mesh pocket to hold credit cards, ID, keys, money, and other small items.
- Bright Red LED - Glow & Flash Modes
- Battery Run Time: 20 Hours Glow | 25 Hours Flash
- Features easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V Lithium Batteries
- Be Seen & Be Safe!
- Passive reflective trim
- Attaches easily to seat rails with hook & loop strap and to seat post with Gear Tie Reusable Rubber Twist Tie - no tools required
Features Gear Tie Technology
- Can be easily removed and replaced
- UV resistant - will not be damaged or destroyed by extended sun exposure
- Strong wire inside holds its shape to attach securely wherever you twist it!
- Won't scratch or mark
- Twist it, tie it, reuse it
Dimensions: 7.40" x 3.56" x 3.50" | 188.00mm x 90.43mm x 89.00mm
Weight: 3.46oz | 98.00g
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.