Customers Also Bought
The Fundamentals kit is the popular choice for backcountry guides, medium-size groups on short outings, or small groups on extended trips. The extensive components selection includes suppiles to treat a wide range of injuries, irrigate wounds, stabilize sprains and fractures, and manage illnesses. Featuring Easy Care(tm) organization, contents are organized by injury along with specific instructions enabling anyone to administer first aid quickly and confidently.
- Laerdal® CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- SAM® Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
Size: 10.5" x 10.5" x 5.5"
- Bandage Materials
- 8 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 3 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- Blister / Burn
- 1 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 2 GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- Duct Tape
- 1 Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 Bandage, Triangular
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 1 SAM® Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 Pencil
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Thermometer, Digital
- Medical Information
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- 4 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 2 Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- Wound Care
- 6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 2 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.