Morningstar's SunSaver is the world's leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications. SunSaver's technology provides exceptional reliability and consistent high quality. In addition, this model features a low voltage disconnect to help protect your batteries.
- Series design (not shunt)
- Temperature compensation
- Setpoint accuracy to 35 mV
- Sealed / Flooded battery select
- True 0 to 100% PWM duty cycle
- Green charging / Red LVD indicators
- Terminals accept up to #10 AWG wire
- Includes five year manufacturer's warranty
- Rated for 25% overloads (no need to derate)
- Parallel multiple units for higher current capability
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting (weather resistant)
- Marine rated terminals / anodized case (suitable for marine use)
- Approved for use in hazardous locations - Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
SunSaver Operators Manual