Customers Also Bought
MorningStar SunLight Charge Controller - 10A (SL-10L-12V)
Morningstar's SunLight™ solar charge controller combines the design of Morningstar's SunSaver controller with an advanced microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions. This 10-amp charge controller is ideal for small RV or cabin lighting systems. Features low voltage disconnect (LVD) override protection.
MorningStar SunLight Charge Controller - 10A (SL-10L-12V) Features
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
- Fully automatic operation
- 10-field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on lighting functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Suitable for all 12/24 VDC lamps
- Sealed/flooded battery select
- Temperature compensation
- Parallel with a SunSaver for 40 amps solar
- Includes SunSaver battery charging circuit
- 5-year warranty
MorningStar SunLight Charge Controller Specs
- 6.6" W x 2.2" H x 1.32" D
- 9 oz.
- Nominal battery voltage: 12V
- Maximum battery charging current: 10A
- Wire: #10 AWG
- Manufacturer: MorningStar
- Model number: SL-10L-12V
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.