Customers Also Bought
Morningstar SunGuard Charge Controller - 4.5A (SG-4)
The 4.5-amp, 12-volt Morningstar SunGuard™ Charge Controller is the world's leading single module controller. It combines all the advantages of the SunSaver charging circuit with less-expensive packaging to provide an economical controller for small PV systems. 5-year warranty.
Morningstar SunGuard SG-4 Charge Controller Features
- Series design (not shunt)
- 100% solid state
- True 0 - 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy to 60mV
- Temperature compensation
- Rated for 25% overloads
- No need to de-rate
- Lightning protected with 1500W transorbs
- Self-consumption is 6mA
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- ABS plastic, impact-resistant case
- Outdoor rated, Hypalon connecting wires
- 5-year warranty
Morningstar SunGuard SG-4 Charge Controller Specs
- 2.5" H x 2" W x 1.5" D
- 3 oz.
- Nominal battery voltage: 12V
- Maximum battery charging current: 4.5A
- Wire: #16 AWG
- Manufacturer: Morningstar
- Model number: SG-4
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.