Customers Also Bought
MK Battery Sealed Gel Solar Battery - 12V (8G22NF-DEKA)
The Deka Solar 8G22NF 12-volt gel battery offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof, providing many installation options. The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates, and is better suited for deep-cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, these batteries are ideal for many renewable energy applications.
MK Battery Sealed Gel Solar Battery - 12V (8G22NF-DEKA) Features
- Gelled electrolyte
- Compu-cast, power path grids and computer-controlled oxide
- Low stand loss
- Tank formed plates
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes, and spills
- Electrolyte will not stratify; no equalization charging required
- Increased durability and deep-cycle ability for heavy-demand applications
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Voltage matching between cells
- Transports easily and safely by air - no special containers needed
MK Battery Sealed Gel Solar Battery - 12V (8G22NF-DEKA) Applications
- Renewable energy
- Water pumping
- Cathodic protection
- Remote monitoring
- Navigation aid
- Wind generation
MK Battery Sealed Gel Solar Battery - 12V (8G22NF-DEKA) Specs
- 8.99" L x 5.47" W x 9.24" D
- 37 lbs
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 58Ah (100-hour rate)
- Cell type: gelled electrolyte, sealed
- Model number: 8G22NF-DEKA
Batteries require a custom freight quote. After your order is placed, we will contact you with shipping rates and will complete your order upon your approval.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.