Customers Also Bought
MK Battery Lead Acid Battery - 6V (8L16-DEKA)
The 8L16-DEKA flooded lead acid deep-cycle battery from MK Battery is designed to offer reliable, low-maintenance 6-volt power storage for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. 370 amp-hours (20-hr rate).
MK Battery 8L16-DEKA Lead Acid Battery Features
- Heat-sealed, lightweight, crack-resistant, high-impact polypropylene case and cover
- 1% per week self-discharge
- 700 cycles @ 60% DOD, 1150 cycles @ 20% DOD (number of cycles based on 75-amp discharge to 1.75 vpc @ 32°C (90°F)
- Microporous polyethylene envelopes/separators
- 20 mil glass mat retainers
- TP welded cell connections (through partition)
- Individual quarter-turn bayonet vent caps
- "LTP" terminals - flag with holes for 5/16 or 3/8 bolts
MK Battery Flooded Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11¾" L x 7" W x 16½" H
- 113 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 370Ah (20-hour rate)
- Manufacturer: MK Battery
- Model number: 8L16-DEKA
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.