Customers Also Bought
MidNite Solar MNE250STM-L-240 E-Panel,
Magnum Version, White with 250 amp 125 VDC, Left Hinge
White aluminum configured for 120/240 VAC in and out for MS4024. This inverter features a true 120/240 input and output. This means your no longer need two inverters to fully utilize your 240 VAC generator. It also provides 120/240 VAC operation without the need for transformers or a second inverter.
The E-Panel also has a separate PV input terminal block that provides a place to tie in your PV input breaker, PV input and a PV lightning arrestor. There is also a terminal bus bar for the battery plus as well as as battery minus. No more need for ring terminals for these hook ups.
One of the best features of the MidNite E-Panel is the ability to complete much of the installation wiring right in the shop while the E-Panel is on the bench. You can connect your PV control breakers, lightning arrestors, battery status monitor, DC load circuits and AC load circuits prior to heading out the job site. This greatly reduces the chance of forgetting something a a location that is usually far away from the nearest store.
The inverter sports a 60 amp power factor corrected charger running at 80 kHz. This insures that virtually any generator made will be able to connect and charge from this (and all other) Magnum inverters/chargers. The 40 kHz invert swicthing speed and sampling rate is two times faster than the other popular off-grid inverter.
The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
Inverter installation has just gone from hours to minutes with MidNite Solar's E-Panel. These disconnect boxes can easily be stacked horizontally or vertically to save space
Breaker: 250 Amp 125 VDC
Light Side Hinge: hinge on left, circuit breakers on the left and charge control bracket on the right.
Dimensions: 18" X 11" X 28" (457.2 x 279.4 x 711.2 mm)
Weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
• Internal inverter cables
• Pre-wired 50 amp 240 VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
• Pre-wired 50 amp 240 VAC rated AC Input disconnect
• 500 amp shunt
• AC terminal blocks
• Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block
• DC positive and and DC negative bus bars
• Terminal bus bars for 120/240 VAC input and output
• Din rails with 6 slots
• DC wiring cover
• Top shield
• Remote mounting hardware
• Wall mounting brackets
• Charge control bracket (CCB)
• Lots of hardware and grommets
• Knockouts for AC and DC conduits
• Cut outs for two GFCI outlets
• Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
• Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity.
• All field wiring connections clearly labeled
• Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
• Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
• Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
• ETL listed to UL and Canadian standards
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.