Customers Also Bought
MidNite Solar Brat Charge Controller
The Brat from MidNite Solar is simply the most versatile solar controller in its class. The Brat is a finely-tuned solar PWM charger capable of providing up to 30 amps of charging current, with best-in-class lighting and load control features, including the one-of-a-kind Solar Clock. A unique feature of the Brat is its 10-amp load circuit, which can be used for running well pumps, electric fences, or billboard lights in remote areas among other things.
Rain-proof out of the box, and supporting dead-battery charging and low-voltage load disconnect, the Brat is perfect for outdoor, marine, RV, and unattended remote applications. And at such a low price, it doesn’t skimp on features, including temperature-compensated charging, manual and 30-day automatic equalize.
MidNite Solar Brat Charge Controller Features
- Selectable Charging Modes (20A charger with 10A load control, 30A charger without load control)
- Selectable 12V or 24V battery voltage
- Compact design without sacrificing performance
- 10-amp load circuit can be used for many purposes including running well pumps, electric fences, or billboard lights in remote areas
- 4 LED indicators for Bulk, Float, Load On, and Low Battery
- Patterned LED blinking for fault indication
- Highly customizable 16-position rotary switch lighting controller (dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night, etc.)
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protecting
- No relays, fans, or external heat sink
- Field-repairable circuit board
- Sealed in a weatherproof, clear UV stabilized polycarbonate housing
MidNite Solar Brat Charge Controller Specs
- 6¾" L x 6" W x 2⅜" D
- 1.5 lbs
- Nominal system voltage: 12V or 24V
- Maximum battery charging current: 30A
- Manufacturer: MidNite Solar
- Model number: MNBRAT
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.