Customers Also Bought
Magnum MMS1012 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The Magnum MMS1012 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger is a 1000-Watt pure sine wave inverter and 50-amp battery charger for 12-volt batteries. It provides a cost-effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile or off-grid applications. Its hourglass case - paired with the die cast aluminum base - combines form with function, creating an attractive off-grid inverter that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
As a 12-volt battery charger, the MMS1012's built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger uses 25 - 30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency.
Magnum MMS1012 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Features
- Standard transfer relay
- Low/high battery protection
- Versatile mounting options for shelf, bulkhead, or upside-down mounting
- Current overload protection
- LED indicator
- Circuit breaker protection
- Battery temp sensor
- ETL-listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use
- 2-year warranty
Recommended Accessories (above)
Magnum MMS1012 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Specs
- 16.6" L x 8.4" W x 4.7" H
- 23 lbs
- Input voltage: 9 - 17VDC
- Continuous power: 1000W
- Surge rating: 1750W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Peak efficiency: 87%
- Battery charging output: 50A
- Charger efficiency: 84%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: MMS1012
MidNite KID MPPT Charge Controller Specs
- 9.25" L x 5" H x 3.4" W
- 6 lbs
- Nominal system voltage: 12V - 48V
- Maximum battery charging current: 30A
- Manufacturer: MidNite Solar
- Model number: MNKID-B
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.